A great number of people are missing a lot of traffic and revenue generating opportunities every day by simply dismissing blogging and not using it for their business. Don’t be one of those missing out!
Being much more than a simple web diary, blogs are actually a content management system and/or an easy web site template. When you harness the ability of blogging software with an RSS feed, you have a powerful traffic magnet that allows you to begin posting your content to the Internet in minutes.
Every business should have a blog and RSS feed for 7 reasons:
1. You are able to keep in touch with your existing audience and/or customer base by publishing a regularly updated blog. Your blog can be used to answer questions in addition to publishing updates, news, or thoughts.
2. Attracting new customers is one of the main purposes of a blog because entries (posts or articles) will become a so-called “food” for the search engines and will attract new visitors. You have just found another qualified lead, if your blog answers the visitors question or attracts their interest.
3. Traditional web sites do not rank as high in the search engines as blogs and RSS feeds. Blogs and RSS feeds are loved by the search engines. Search engines are notified every time you update your blog, if properly designed. Search engines will revisit blogs more frequently even if you don’t regularly ping them and the very organization of a blog lends itself to spidering and good search engine ranking.
4. You establish or build your reputation in a particular field using blogs. Your knowledge in your chosen niche can be demonstrated as your blog grows.
5. They are good revenue streams because you can add pay-per-click ads, affiliate ads, or sell ad space on your blogs. In fact, adding PPC to your RSS feeds is an ability provided by many PPC companies.
6. Generating leads is accomplished most effectively when using blogs. You can use a blog to promote or capture leads for your own programs even if you don’t want to put any advertising on your blog. Hence, leads generate through your blog are people already interested in your topic and predisposed to your individual message.
7. The easiest way to establish a presence on the Internet and creating an RSS feed is by creating your own blog. There are a number of free blogging sites that make it very cheap to get started on the internet. Often recommended is http://blogger.com, but there are several other top blogging sites and blogging software, such as http://wordpress.com that happens to be free to start and very inexpensive of run and it is quite easy to install. WordPress creates feeds in several variations automatically and blogs created at Blogger have an RSS feed created for them.
Starting your own blog and RSS feed as you can see has several benefits. Benefits that are free and easy to use to market your business on the internet.
Today’s FREEBIE: “43 Content Marketing Tips”
If you want to run a successful online business then you’ll need to market your business through content. Yes, you can use paid advertising, but if you can’t break even or convert cold traffic into sales then you’ll just be pouring money down the drain. So the next best step is to build credibility, trust and loyalty with your prospects with your content so when they are ready to buy, they know that YOU are the person they should do business with.
FREE Special Report! Download “43 Content Marketing Tips” Now